[asterisk-users] List of telemarketers??

Yossi Ben Hagai yossibh at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:31:14 MST 2007

Regarding (2) - you can either provide a realtime query service supporting
web service interface which can be consumed using virtually any programming
language and it would be very easy to build an AGI script around it.
the second option would be to periodically update a flat file (csv) and
provide ftp access - this way you won't have to sustain the load of the
realtime queries as the demand grows and the numbers can be provisioned into
PBX which doesn't have public Internet access.

personally I don't have a use for such a DB, but I'm willing to help on
setting it up for the community if needed.

Joss.