[asterisk-users] Question about Asterisk 1.4 depoyment.

Vietnhi Phuvan vphuvan at specialai.com
Wed May 9 10:19:45 MST 2007

Hello Folks,

I am testing Asterisk 1.4.2 running on Fedora Core 5 (version 2.6-17). I
have loaded the app_meet.so module in order to activate the MeetMe,
MeetMeCount and MeetMeAdmin applications. While I have been successful
in loading the app_meet.so module, I am experiencing an immediate kernel
panic every time I try to make a call to a room conference.

Is this story unique to me? How can I either fix or work around this? Is
Asterisk 1.4.2 ready for production deployment?

Regards,

Vietnhi

--
Vietnhi Phuvan