[asterisk-users] SIP Problems continue...

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Wed May 9 10:01:55 MST 2007

That was in my list of things I've done, but failed to mention :).  I
never have used DNS on this box, but for verification I removed DNS
servers and verified all addresses were IP's (which they were).  There
is no DNS active on this box at all.  There's also no freepbx, just
straight Asterisk.

As for your comment on starting fresh, if I get no further help by this
weekend that'll be my fun little weekend project.

Thanks for the info.