[asterisk-users] The 'h' extension problem

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:37:30 MST 2007

Hi all,
There is a problem with my dialplan. here is the dialplan:

exten=> 123,1,Dial(SIP/U1,,Ttg)
exten=> 123,2,Hangup

exten=> h,1,AGI(onhangup.pl)

The problem is whenever U1 is  called or calls someone,  if U1 hangsup the
call then the h extension is NOT executed. but if the other person hangsup
the call, then the h extension is executed (assuming that the other person
is calling from out of our asterisk system). I understand if U1 hangsup then
there is no channel to execute h extension, but is it possible to execute
the h exten even then.

i want the h extension to excute everytime. how can i do this. i have used
the g flag in dial which tell asterisk to execute remaining extensions even
after hangup but its not doing in the above described case.

--
Rizwan Hisham
Software Engineer