[Asterisk-Users] Microsoft CRM & Asterisk

Frank Bobbio FBobbio at icr.es
Wed May 9 04:57:19 MST 2007

Hi Calvis,

   We have develop with MsCRM and Asterisk, if you still interested we are very pleasure to help you.ç

Frank Bobbio
+34 932289310
www.icr.es
Barcelona Spain

[Asterisk-Users] Microsoft CRM & Asterisk

calvis calvis at itechgroup.com <mailto:asterisk-users%40lists.digium.com?Subject=%5BAsterisk-Users%5D%20Microsoft%20CRM%20%26%20Asterisk&In-Reply-To=448076B2.4050601%40howardsilvan.com>
Fri Jun 2 11:02:30 MST 2006