[asterisk-users] random sections lost from call recording

Don Fletcher dfletcher at contactpointsolutions.com
Tue May 8 10:25:08 MST 2007

We are using Record to monitor calls.  We use this because it has the
option of a max time in it's call.

the problem is, and I'm not at all sure it is happening in record, the
recordings have sections of the conversation missing, sometimes.  there
is not significant pattern as to the types of calls that are having this
problem.  It appears quite random.

we are running this on asterisk 1.2.12.

the record command in the extensions.conf file looks like :

exten => 983,n,Record(/recordings/${CALLFILENAME}:wav|0| ${MAXDUR}|noanswer)

Thanks

Don Fletcher