[asterisk-users] isup-oli or ani2

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue May 8 06:49:18 MST 2007

JK wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using asterisk and a2billing. Can some one tell me how can I get
> callingani2 field in a2billing. That way I will be able to identify if
> the call is from a pay phone. My telco provider is sending me isup-oli
> in the the from field.
> Or if there is another way to get the information if the caller is
> calling from a payphone.
>
> Thank you,
> -Jai

It sounds like your call is being delivered over SIP and they are
sending the information that way. If so support is not built in to
chan_sip to get that information, but you may be able to use the
SIP_HEADER dialplan function to get that specific header and then CUT to
get the specific part you need.

Joshua Colp
Software Developer
Digium, Inc.