[asterisk-users] iax to iax Reject Connection

Matt mistershiny2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 22:16:10 MST 2007

First and foremost, you will probably want the two entries to be under the same name.  So you'll want your user entry to also be named [saad_out].  Also, on server B you will want to have it register with server A.  The line should be under the [general] section of iax.conf and look like this:

  register => username:secret at server A's IP

  Hope this helps,
  - ¢¾

chawki hammoud <cyhammoud at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi:

It's the first time I have this problem.

No matter how I configure my two IAX machines the
connection is rejected.

"chan_iax2.c:5550 socket_read: Call rejected by ****:
No authority found"

iax server A:

[saad_out]
type=peer
host=hostip
username=username
secret=secret
disallow=all
allow=gsm

iax server B:

[guest]
type=user
username=username
secret=secret
context=tele
disallow=all
allow=gsm

Any suggestions of why the connection is refused. I
have no firewall.

Thanks