[asterisk-users] telemarketer database ....next stages... Was asterisk telemarketer torture sound files

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Sun May 6 11:09:18 MST 2007

How about a mysql sync - shared module that we could collectively poll
periodically...to track exactly this....share our telemarker numbers....
Would want 1. number, 2. label of who it is... 3. last hit on it...
We'd each track our own...maybe an enhancement to the blacklist
module...
Use a peer to peer model...not unlike dundi...catch refreshes out of it

Thoughts, commments, etc...