[asterisk-users] asterisk telemarketer torture sound files

Adam Jacob Muller asterisk-users at adam.gs
Sat May 5 10:38:40 MST 2007

On May 5, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Dave Miller wrote:

> Adam Jacob Muller wrote on 5/5/07 1:06 PM:
>> Hi,
>> I have some annoying telemarketer calling me on a recurring basis,
>> but
>> I'd like to discourage them a bit and have some fun.
>> I found this:
>> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AEL+Telemarketer+Torture
>> but the link to download the sound files is dead (wyoming.e-
>> tools.com is
>> NXDOMAIN).
>> Anyone have a copy of these?
>
> I believe they're included in Asterisk's "extra sounds" package now.
> Look for the sounds with a "tt-" prefix on the filenames.
>
> --
> Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
> System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation      http://www.mozilla.com/
> Project Leader, Bugzilla Bug Tracking System  http://www.bugzilla.org/

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case :/

-=[~/asterisk-extra-sounds-en-gsm-current]=- -=[Sat May 05]=- -=
[13:32:42]=-
[root at apple]# ls -l tt-*
ls: tt-*: No such file or directory

checked through the files as well, i don't see them here or in the
core sounds, though there are a few tt-* files in the core package

tt-allbusy.gsm
tt-monkeys.gsm
tt-monkeysintro.gsm
tt-somethingwrong.gsm