[asterisk-users] Queue and voicemail

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:11:15 MST 2007

Hi all, thanks for this reply.
Follows below the current configurations of mine asterisk, where the line
functions perfectly, but does not obtain to rotear in case that no agent
takes care of, for the voicemail. How it could give an option to the caller
so that it can send a message? Sample: it dials 0 to send a message. Best
Regards
extensions.conf
[0023]
exten=>s,1,answer