[asterisk-users] Manager API Output

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:04:05 MST 2007

Hi,

Is there any way that I can store my manager API output that is:
My question is that is there any why using that I can get the QueueStatus
and store the result in some text file for further processing.

<?php

                        $strHost = "127.0.0.1";
                        $strUser = "cron";
                        $strSecret = "1234";

                                $oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038,
$errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection to host failed");

                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Login\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Username: $strUser\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Secret:
$strSecret\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action:
QueueStatus\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n");
                                fclose($oSocket);

?>

thanks

arun