[asterisk-users] IP Phone Provisioning Tool by voip.com.sg - xml generation

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Sat May 5 00:03:06 MST 2007

Tom Rymes wrote:

> I dunno, I guess I'm not your mother, but then again, it seemed
> pretty rude considering the guy offered the program for free and you
> were criticizing the fact that he didn't develop a free linux app for
> you, too.

Not specifically directed at Toms reply -

Gee, all Stephen said was "Ugh. This is a Win32 app, isn't it?" ...
that's hardly an opinion, at most perhaps a rethorical question.  How
was he being rude?

I happen to agree that the tool discussed is of little value (as we are
a Linux-only shop), but if "Ugh. This is a Win32 app, isn't it?" is
enough to upset you, you really need to get out more.

/Per Jessen, Zürich