[asterisk-users] T1/E1 Configuration

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri May 4 13:56:21 MST 2007

Thanks Everyone for the help...

Got the T1 UP and insvc with Cisco AS5350, but I am failing to send the
call.
On the Cisco side I do not see any incoming call and on Asterisk side I
get message saying "Channels unavailable", while all channels are available.
Can anyone post a working configuration for Asterisk T1 and Cisco conf?

Please... Thank you.

Regards,
Nitesh