[asterisk-users] CDR(accountcode) empty in * 1.4.4 (for local chan)

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Fri May 4 12:42:10 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 15:25 +0500, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> Nops. removing res_features doesnt work.

Rizwan--

This is strange; It would seem your main/cdr.c and res/res_features.c
are out of sync!

The code chunk I sent you does not contain any references to
ast_cdr_merge, and
does not have anything to do with res_features... so... you should have
seen this
problem with or without my patch! Can you investigate and make sure
something hasn't been mixed into your release?

murf