[asterisk-users] RE: Autologoff

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Fri May 4 12:06:26 MST 2007

I am having an issue with the autologoff fuction in agents.conf

I am running Asterisk BE and I am testing with agent 1656.  I log in, and then make a call into the queue.  The agent's phone rings, and if I answer it, all's fine/  I am trying to have this agent automatically be logged off if he does not answer the queue callback within 5 seconds, however the agents extension keeps ringing until the call eventually goes to the extension's voice mail, which I am also trying to avoid.

Here is my agents.conf

[general]

persistentagents=yes

[agents]

autologoff=5

multiplelogin=no

recordagencalls=yes

monitor-join=yes

createlink=yes

updatecdr=yes

musiconhold=>default

recordformat=wav49

urlprefix=http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/calls/

savecallsin=/var/www/html/calls

agent => 1650,1650,xxxx

agent => 1656,1656,Ed

Here is my queues.conf

[general]

persistentmembers=yes

[noi-cust-serv-spanish]

strategy = leastrecent

announce-frequency = 90

announce-holdtime = yes

announce-round-seconds = 10

timeout=180

monitor-format=wav49

monitor-join=yes

joinwhenempty = strict

leavewhenempty = yes

musiconhold = default

eventwhencalled = yes

queue-youarenext = queue-youarenext            ;       ("You are now first in line.")

queue-thereare = queue-thereare                ;       ("There are")

queue-callswaiting = queue-callswaiting        ;       ("calls waiting.")

queue-holdtime = queue-holdtime                ;       ("The current est. holdtime is")

queue-minutes = queue-minutes                  ;       ("minutes.")

queue-seconds = queue-seconds                  ;       ("seconds.")

queue-thankyou = queue-thankyou                ;       ("Thank you for your patience.")

queue-lessthan = queue-less-than               ;       ("less than")

member => Agent/1656