[asterisk-users] Headset for Polycom

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:48:40 MST 2007

Hi Mike,

Yes, they use a standard headset jack. In our implementations so far we've
just had the customers continue to use their existing headsets. We take one
of them from the customer ahead of time and test it out... So long as it
works well, we replace their phones and keep the headsets. I can't say that
we've found ones that work better than others. I'm sure that there are some
really cheap ones that wouldn't work as well, but I've found that the
customer has already invested a bit into the headsets since their employees
will be wearing them all day long. The headsets are of good quality, and all
seem to work about the same.

Cheers,
Alex Robar

On 5/4/07, Mike <list at virtutel.ca> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I've been asked for a headset recommandation for Polycom SoundPoint IP
> phones.  Since I believe they use a pretty standard headset jack (correct me
> if I am wrong) it's really a general recommandation on headset.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com