[asterisk-users] IP Phone Provisioning Tool by voip.com.sg - xml generation

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Fri May 4 07:08:11 MST 2007

Tom Rymes wrote:

> On May 3, 2007, at 12:20 PM, Stephen Bosch wrote:
>
>> Mats Karlsson wrote:
>>> Take a look here:
>>> http://www.voip.com.sg/voip_products/voip_ip_phone_provisioning_tool.html
>>>

>> Ugh. This is a Win32 app, isn't it?
>
> Wow,
>
> The guy makes a useful application and provides it to the community for
> free and you have the cojones to bitch and moan b/c it's a windows app?
> Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth!

A. Yes, I have the cojones. He never mentioned what platform it was for.
We need something like this for Linux. I got all excited about it only
to be terribly disappointed when I unpacked it.

B. It's not a gift horse for me, because it's totally use*less* to me.

C. Nobody said you weren't allowed to appreciate it.

-Stephen-