[asterisk-users] Console flooded by WARNING app_meetme messages

Heison Chak heison at chak.ca
Fri May 4 06:07:47 MST 2007

Hi there,

   One of our Asterisk 1.2 machine is experiencing problems with MeetMe.
Whenever meetme runs, the console is flooded with warning messages:
The messages started as "No such file or directory" and becomes
"Resource temporarily unavailable". I couldn't figure out what file
MeetMe might be looking for, could anyone help?

May  4 08:57:38 WARNING[19032]: app_meetme.c:1563 conf_run: Failed to
read frame: No such file or directory
May  4 09:01:35 WARNING[19063]: app_meetme.c:1563 conf_run: Failed to
read frame: Resource temporarily unavailable

   I'm currently not subscribed to asterisk-users, if you have an
insight on this, please reply to me heison AT chak DOT ca.

Thanks
-Heison