[asterisk-users] CDR(accountcode) empty in * 1.4.4 (for local chan)

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:20:58 MST 2007

Nops. Its not working. i have restored to original chan_local file. Im also
having another problem now (in asterisk 1.4.4).

The call originates fine, ringing is done, call is accepted, channels
bridged fine. but when either of the channels hangup, asterisk dies and
displays the following msg:

asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_features.so:
undefined symbol: ast_cdr_merge

again, i dont know whats the problem. i'll try n remove the res_features and
then try caling again. Can anybody tell me what other things will be
effected by removing the res_features?

On 5/3/07, Steve Murphy <murf at digium.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 16:47 +0500, Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > i just updated to asterisk 1.4.4 from 1.4.2. i was doing this to
> > forward an unanswered call in 1.4.2
> >
> > exten=> 1,1,Dial(SIP/123,,Ttg)
> > exten=> 1,2,Gotoif($[${DIALSTATUS}=ANSWERED]?:10)
> > exten=> 1,3,Hangup
> >
> > exten=> 1,10,Dial(Local/2,,Ttg)
> > exten=> 1,11,Hangup
> >
> > exten=> 2,1,Dial(SIP/234,,Ttg)
> > exten=> 2,2,Hangup
> >
> > All the CDR variables for the first channel (SIP/123) are fine. but
> > when local channel initiates, it does not copy the CDR(accountcode)
> > variable from the first channel (in asterisk 1.4.4), whereas it did in
> > 1.4.2. so the CDR(accountcode) variable for local channel is empty in
> > 1.4.4. This is a big problem for me as i have to charge the forwarded
> > calls also and all calls are charged based on account code. If
> > accountcode is empty, i cant make a decision how to charge the call.
> >
> > Can anybody fix this for me or do i have to jump back to asterisk
> > 1.4.2?
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> > Rizwan Hisham
> > Software Engineer
>
> Riswan--
>
> This could easily be my fault. I've attached a fix, that I can commit to
> the source, if it works for you.
>
> Here the instructions:
>
> 1. save the attachment to a file.
> 2. cd to your 1.4-source/channels directory
> 3. patch -p0 < localfix
> 4. cd ..
> 5. make
> 6. make install
>
> test
>
> If there's no differences, you still have the same problem, you'd best
> restore the source to it's previous condition:
>
> 1. cd 1.4-sourcedir/channels
> 2. mv chan_local.c.orig chan_local.c
> 3. cd ..
> 4. make
> 5. make install
>
> This patch will properly set the accountcode amaflag from the local
> channel's owner at channel creation time, and therefore, the local
> channels' CDR as well.
>

> --
> Steve Murphy
> Software Developer