[asterisk-users] need more knowledge about asterisk

Iban Lopetegi Zinkunegi lopetaz at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 02:46:08 MST 2007

Hi all,

I am working wit a Mandriva 2007 and have installed the asterisk svn 1.4
with success. I also used the patch for cellphones and it works perfectly. I
was that happy that I decided to buy a TDM11B and it works.

Now, I want to study a bit the code used by this people. Does anybody know
how can I go deeper in this code with funcitonal bloqs in order to
understand how is possible to interface that much new technologies? I know
there is a book available but I am not in a mood for buying it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,

Iban