[asterisk-users] Poor man's High Availability solution

FailSafeVOIP sales at failsafevoip.com
Thu May 3 23:36:56 MST 2007

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 09:06:53PM +0200, Clayton Milos wrote:
> Since a PRI is a physical connection as well as a logical one, if you can
> get the server to shut down when it has a problem you could put a 4-pole
> relay to change the PRI over to the other box.

The ISDN Guard is an excellant product from what I've seen of it,
and you would be well served by it.

We are in the process of releasing (Product is ready, working on sales
channels)
a somewhat simpler product, the FSV-4PFS.
It will handle two asterisk server redundancy for significantly less cost.

http://www.failsafevoip.com/images/4PFS/FSV-4PFS-Datasheet.pdf

A demo of it in action:
http://www.failsafevoip.com/images/4PFS/FSV-4PFS_Demo.avi

FailSafeVOIP, Inc.