[asterisk-users] T1/E1 Configuration

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:44:30 MST 2007

You can remove the extra context in zapata.

signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 98
(remove this line) context=default

The way zapata works is you define options for the channels, then
specify the channels the options are for.  Context=default will just
add this option to the next channel below.  Also, If you don't want to
use a group on the channel, just eliminate the line all together
instead of group=0

Does ztcfg run without errors?

What does "zap show channels" display in the asterisk CLI?  Are you
running asterisk as root using asterisk -vvvvvvc and it still fails to
load?

Does lsmod show the driver modules loaded?