[asterisk-users] IAX and SETLANGUAGE delays

Jonathan Barratt jonathan at openface.ca
Thu May 3 13:59:55 MST 2007

Hi Joel,

As I thought, your _XX5 wildcard is causing the problem. If these are
all in the same context then anytime someone presses a digit like "1"
asterisk has to wait 6 seconds to see if they're going to end up
entering "115, 125" or anything else that might match the pattern.

Just rearrange your extensions so there's no potential crossover between
your wildcards and your explicit extensions and the problem should go
away. I don't know what reason you need the _XX5 entries for so I'll
leave it up to you to find the best arrangement...

Good luck!
Jonathan