[asterisk-users] OT: USB T1/E1 Interface?

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu May 3 11:24:10 MST 2007

> I can well understand the idea of having USB T1 adapters since that
way
> you can colocate 1U Asterisk systems  ;-) which at least doubles you
> density in a rack...
>
> Frank

I'm glad I asked the question!  I was just thinking to myself that it
would be cool to have a USB T1 adapter so that I could tinker, but you
guys have already come up with several real-world applications!

I think I will research this some more and let you all know if anything
interesting pops up.

-MC