[asterisk-users] Double DTMF digits sent on IAX native bridge

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:43:56 MST 2007

Replying to my own post...

Even more interesting is that the issue seems to be caused by the
Linksys ATAs that I am using to test with. If I use a mobile phone, a
landline, or a digital phone to originate the call, all seems happy.

If I use an ATA, it leaves just enough of the original DTMF in the
audio stream to be detectable by Asterisk, but it ALSO sends an
rfc2833 packet and both are detected and sent onwards!

I would still be interested in any ways to improve this!

Thanks,
Steve