[asterisk-users] Daemontools and holidays macro

Vicente Aguilar bisente at bisente.com
Thu May 3 08:05:02 MST 2007

El jue, 03-05-2007 a las 07:04 -0500, William Moore escribió:
> You may want to consider renaming "daemontools" as it is also the name
> of a windows program that allows you to mount CD/DVD ISOs, so there
> could be some confusion.

daemontools is not the name of my scripts, but the name of a program
they use to ensure Asterisk is running 100% of the time:

http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html

*This* daemontools spawn a process and monitor it, re-running it if it
dies.

Quite useful for high-availability services.

--
Vicente Aguilar <bisente at bisente.com>