[asterisk-users] Semi-OT: useful things to do with XML browsers in phones

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu May 3 07:18:06 MST 2007

Greetings list,

It seems that more and more phones these days are coming with XML mini-browsers. I'd like to have a go at developing something useful to use on them, but in all honesty, most of our customers use their phones to make and take calls and very little else.

So I'm open to suggestions.

What useful applications are you developing for these mini-browsers? What sort of things do your customers want to use on them?

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html