[asterisk-users] UK - 2 port ISDN2e cards ...

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Thu May 3 06:04:56 MST 2007

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Per Jessen wrote:

> Gordon Henderson wrote:
>
>> Anyone have a quick recomendation for a 2-port (ie. 4 channels) BRI
>> (ISDN2e) card in the UK? My usual source has 1 port and 4 port, but no
>> 2-port cards...
>
> http://www.beronet.com lists a 2-port BRI card, but I don't know about
> availability in the UK; maybe they don't mind shipping to the UK.
> (I have not tried any of these cards.)

Hi,

I've found a place in Germany which stocks them. Thanks!

( http://www.asteriskcards.eu/ if anyon else is intersted)

> (aren't you guys getting rid of ISDN anyway? :-)

Hmmmm... Some people would like to think so, but it's going to be here for
a long time yet! BT have/are dumping the "consumer" versions of ISDN2 -
"home highway" which went a while back, but business highway is going soon
if it's not already gone, which is a real shame as they had almost all the
functionality a small business needed for less price than the full
ISDN2e...

Cheers,

Gordon