[asterisk-users] zttranscode crashes server

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:38:10 MST 2007

I was just looking to see if anyone else has seen this problem as well.

When asterisk starts up it loads the zttranscode module.  The problem
exist when I use the init scripts to stop asterisk and then use the
zaptel init script to unload modules.  Since the zaptel init script
didn't load the zttranscode module it will error out when trying to
unload the modules.

I built zaptel/asterisk/libpri (all latest releases as of May 3rd).  I
am also using the /etc/sysconfig/zaptel file to only specify the two
modules I do need.  wct4xxp and wctdm24xxp.

I am using a TE212P and a TDM844B card.  I shouldn't need the
zttransode module since I don't have a codec translation card. right?

To work around this I added zttranscode to RMODULES in the zaptel init script.

If I don't need the zttranscode module.  I may try and rebuild zaptel
without it.

--
***
Forrest Beck