[asterisk-users] 0 duration but non-zero billsec in mysql cdr

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Thu May 3 01:26:19 MST 2007

That's a feature to generate more revenue.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Phone: (617) 959-7625
Fax: (214) 279-2906

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jaswinder
Singh
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:05 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] 0 duration but non-zero billsec in mysql cdr

 I was just going through my call records ( stored in mysql database
by cdr_MYSQL module ) and saw a record having duration = 0 and billsec
of more than 50 seconds . I did a query on cdr where duration <
billsec and saw that there were infact some 250 records with duration
less than billsecond ( table had around 4,00,000 records) . Did anyone
came across this ?
I also checked csv files and they had same record with duration 0 and
higher bill seconds .

Happen with both asterisk 1.2.17 as well as 1.2.18
All sip to iax/sip calls  . Destination numbers were valid.
Dialplan maintained with freepbx .