[asterisk-users] 1.4 memory leak?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Wed May 2 16:54:58 MST 2007

How much memory do you have on that server? Go ahead and install monit,
configure it for checking memory usage, and have it page you when it goaes
above 25%, etc.

Only time will tell if it's a real memory leak that will need to be
addressed.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107