[asterisk-users] Answer A Ringing Queue By Dialing An Extension

Brandon Comouche brandon at snofalls.com
Wed May 2 12:12:27 MST 2007

Hello

I am sure someone has done this and I know I have read about answering
extensions before. I just can't find where I read it.

What I would like to do is simple in theory. If one of my queues is
ringing I would like to be able to dial an extension which immediately
connects me to the next person in line - essentially answering the
queue.

We have a large lobby, but only a couple of the phones are logged in to
the queue. We can hear them ring and would like an easy way to answer it
without logging in to the queue.

If anyone has any ideas or places I can look that would be great. Let me
know if you need more info.

--
Thanks,
  Brandon Comouche