[asterisk-users] IP Phone Provisioning Tool by voip.com.sg - xml generation

San Singhania san at lantone.com.sg
Wed May 2 10:51:31 MST 2007

Hello everyone,

As the most established implementer of Asterisk in Singapore, we often have a need to provision hundreds of IP phones at a time. Provisioning each IP phone by editing each xml file individually was very time consuming so we developed a tool internally called IP Phone Provisioning Tool with which we now deploy  hundreds of phones in a matter of a few minutes as opposed to a few hours or days. We decided to release this tool to the Asterisk community as a freeware. It works with all IP phones which use xml files. It runs on any modern flavor of Windows. If you are interested in it you can download a copy at http://www.voip.com.sg/voip_ip_phone_provisioning_tool.html . Any suggestions can be directed to me at san at lantone.com.sg . If you like the tool, do spread the word by mentioning us in your website or blogs.

With Regards,

San
Lantone Information Systems LLP
Tel : SG +65 62271149 (Ext 958) US +1 646 8621550 (ext 958) UK +44 207 0239247 (ext 958)
Visit our websites to learn more about our products :

www.voip.com.sg (Learn more about VOIP and how we can help you implement it)
www.mailtracking.com (Track your emails, featured in Channel News Asia and various other publications around the world)