[asterisk-users] Call In queue stucks

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Wed May 2 10:30:24 MST 2007

Hello All,

I have a queue with only one agent logged in al the time, but if for some reason the agent cannot pick up the call for 2 full ring, the phone does not ring the 3rd time and all the call in the queue get stuck.

Below is my agents.conf

[general]
persistentagents=yes
multiplelogin=no

[agents]
wrapuptime=5000
musiconhold => default
updatecdr=yes

agent => 1001,4321,Agent01

While the queue is stuck if I type the agents show online i get the following
asterisk*CLI> agent show online
1001         (Agent01) available at '1702 at internal' (musiconhold is 'default')
1 agents online

The above states that the agent has not logged off, I dont know then why the call do not come to him.

I have also tried adding the
autologoff=1000
autologoffunavail=no

but it does not work It only ring twice in this case also and the caller keeps on hearing, you are first in line.

If the agent re login the queue starts again.

I have Asterisk 1.4.2 with zaptel 1.4.1

Can anyone Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,