[asterisk-users] headsets for linksys/sipura phones?

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:02:22 MST 2007

> Interesting - I wonder if this is due to different models being marketed
> in different places?  I have a Nokia 7110 from around 1999 - no jacks
> whatsoever.

I think it'd ude to Nokia and others realizing they could make money
grow on trees by not allowing standard headsets to be connected but
instead duping people into buying their accessories. As it is, the
earpieces that came with my old Nokia phone have the jack but it isn't
wired the same as the Sipura/Linksys