[asterisk-users] Calls in ulaw, not gsm as desired

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Wed May 2 07:50:49 MST 2007

So I reloaded things and had just gsm set for 2 of my polycom 501
phones. However, the logs say "No codec found", which leads me to
believe that polycom 501 phones can't use gsm. Does anyone have
something like this working? If not gsm, is there a better option with
these phones over a low bandwidth situation?

Rob