[asterisk-users] Applet?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Wed May 2 07:18:18 MST 2007

I have never 'managed' a hotel PBX. That is completely inaccurate. You have
no idea what you are talking about.

Yes, Estara was $2k dollars according to the client. If there were other
provisions in their contract with Estara, I am not aware of them. They have
made deals in the past that involved both cash and trade. That may very well
have been the case for that specific deal.

I wish you the best of luck in peddling your CTC product.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107