[asterisk-users] Volume (gain?) on VoIP-only system.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed May 2 04:10:32 MST 2007

Hi, all.  I've got a customer who's complaining of low volume, especially
for conference calls.  If this were a Zap system, I'd just bump up txgain
in their zaptel.conf file... but it isn't.  Should I crank the volume of
the phones (they're Polycoms), or is there some other, more graceful,
system-wide setting I could use to increase gain?

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.