[asterisk-users] MySQL ** DBI connect failed : Too many connections **

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed May 2 04:19:34 MST 2007

Hey everybody,

I'm hoping someone can look over the below statement and tell me if I've
got something wrong.

Yesterday, after running the MySQL addon version 1.2.4 under Asterisk
1.2.17 for a couple months, I started to get connection failures for one
of my systems.  Logging into the webmin module for MySQL, I saw the
above error.  I'm currently running MySQL 4.1.12.  Am I doing something
wrong?

exten => s,4,MYSQL(Connect connid 192.168.101.25 anonymous '' speeddials)
exten => s,5,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} SELECT phone \, name FROM
company WHERE number = ${ARG1})
exten => s,6,MYSQL(Fetch fetchid ${resultid} speed.dial speed.name)
exten => s,7,MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid})
exten => s,8,MYSQL(Clear ${resultid})

I have several sections like the above that are run on inbound calls.

One to check the inbound phone number against our speed dials and if a
match, set caller-id name.
One to check for blacklisted numbers.
One to check if it's a holiday or not.

Did I do something wrong on the disconnect?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: