[asterisk-users] Applet?

Remco Post remco at pipsworld.nl
Tue May 1 22:44:35 MST 2007

Pablo L. Arturi wrote:
> Hello people. I would like to know if someone knows about any applet to
> include in a web page to start calls. What I am looking for is something
> that doesn't allow users to change numbers, or any other option, so I
> can include it in my web page and force them to call to me and no one else.
>
> I have tried JIAXClient, but it allows people to call anywhere, and what
> I want is just a configurable applet for letting people call me directly
> with a single click.

so, if jiaxclient is ok, just drop those clients in a context that
allows them to call just you....

> Anyone? Not sure if this question is off-topic, if so, please accept my
> apologizes.
>
> Thank you,
> Pablo

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167
PGP Key fingerprint = 6367 DFE9 5CBC 0737 7D16  B3F6 048A 02BF DC93 94EC

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams