[asterisk-users] Applet?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue May 1 17:40:06 MST 2007

If you want a commercial service, there are some decent companies out there
like Estara. http://www.estara.com/ These services don't come cheap.

Bluenote Networks also has a web CTC applet for their SIP PBX that they
license to enterprises. http://www.bluenotenetworks.com  They have a pretty
nice VB/XML interface for a webserver to have call control over their PBX as
well.

If you want something free, you can try Jain-SIP:
https://jain-sip-applet-phone.dev.java.net/

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107