[asterisk-users] Applet?

Pablo L. Arturi parturi at bairesweb.com
Tue May 1 15:02:16 MST 2007

Hello people. I would like to know if someone knows about any applet to include in a web page to start calls. What I am looking for is something that doesn't allow users to change numbers, or any other option, so I can include it in my web page and force them to call to me and no one else.

I have tried JIAXClient, but it allows people to call anywhere, and what I want is just a configurable applet for letting people call me directly with a single click.

Anyone? Not sure if this question is off-topic, if so, please accept my apologizes.

Thank you,
Pablo