[asterisk-users] OT: Capture Asterisk traffic

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Tue May 1 14:20:29 MST 2007

Ethereal will let you export an rtp stream as a .au file. That's one of the
very minor items we cover in our conference series and our VoIP 100 course.

There is a lot more fun to be had when you get into RTP sequence number
prediction and RTP stream I injection.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107