[asterisk-users] ADSL routers with integrated SIP QoS for otherdevices

Francisco Pérez Botella xerox at eivissaweb.net
Tue May 1 00:33:47 MST 2007

Well on the other side of things there are plenty of adsl equipment running linux and qos capables and "customizable" firmware. Normally you can get the source of the device with binary drivers of devices like adsl wireless or ethernet switch.. but as long as you stay with the linux version and the tollchain provided you can even compile ztdummy and asterisk to work as a soft pbx. Normally thesse devices are broadcom MIPS based or Texas Instruments AR7 ARM based

Francisco J. Pérez Botella