[asterisk-users] Re: wireless desktop phones

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Sat Mar 31 09:27:54 MST 2007

You can always using a gaming bridge for phones that do not support
wireless.

I've done this before with this:
Linksys / WGA54G / 54Mbps / 802.11g / Wireless Bridge

Setup is pretty easy.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107