[asterisk-users] wireless desktop phones

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Mar 31 08:45:26 MST 2007

Hi Tobias and the list,

Yes, I have, I use and sell them to integrators  ;-)
But only the "600v3 family", not the older ISND or analog versions, and the
current DECT handsets 40XX.
Any Digium interfaces run well with them as any SIP IP-Phone, of course.
The sound quality is GREAT and the infrastructure deployment possibilities
wonderfull and scalable !
But, you must run a training with the company to well understand the "how to
do" and capture the knowledge.
I must also say that I am a "radio guru" and it's certainly easyer for me to
understand this kind of equipments and how to avoid the deployment traps
that an engineer who doesn't know what are radiocommunications but only
VoIP.

I have run them behind all current Asterisk versions, including the
ASteriskNOW.
Check about your codecs as usual.

The last firmware from this last week suppresses few minor buggs occured
during roaming in few previous cases.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.