[asterisk-users] Meetme question

Adrian Marsh Adrian.Marsh at ubiquisys.com
Sat Mar 31 05:58:15 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm experimenting with the Meetme feature of Asterisk 1.2,

exten => 2095,1,MeetMe(|Ds)

This almost gives me what I want, where each employee can create their own on-the-fly conferences with a personal Conference Number and PIN.  However, as the PIN is actually set by the first callee, then its subject to problems (first callee might enter the wrong PIN, and then no-one else can join).

What I really want is something that covers the below:

- One call-in number
- Employees get their own unique conference # (this could be their own extension), and can set a public PIN that only they can change.
- I don't really want a www-based system, as most of my users are usually mobile, and might not have access to the corporate intranet.

Thanks,

Adrian Marsh