[asterisk-users] Question on Priorities

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Sat Mar 31 03:09:53 MST 2007

Hi,

I am attempting to change my dialplan to use 'n' priorities and labels
for easier reading, and less re-numbering :) but how do you handle the
plus 101 ? In my extensions.conf I have a simple plan for testing :-

[inbound-sip]
exten => uxbod,1,Dial(sip/1001,20,t)
exten => uxbod,n,PlayBack(uxbod)
exten => uxbod,n,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,s)
exten => uxbod,n,Hangup()
exten => uxbod,103,PlayBack(uxbod)
exten => uxbod,104,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,s)
exten => uxbod,105,Hangup()

So when the extension has to add 101 do I just do n+101 ?

TIA

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.