[asterisk-users] Problem while using asterisk Realtime

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Fri Mar 30 12:49:12 MST 2007

Another thing I found is if i do the following
# make menuselect
go in option 2. Call Detail Recording
here the option 4. cdr_odbc and option 5. cdr_pgsql both have XXX marked infront of them. And at the bottom of screen it says ODBC CDR Backend Depends on: unixodbc(E)
I donot know why it says so as I have already mentioned below that the odbc connectivity is working fine.
Also I have checked other option in Menuselect everywhere it says same for odbc.

Can someone please let me know what I is wrong here.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev